Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm a Collector



Lon laughs and me and says I'm a collector. He says I'm a collector of things-lots of things. I am also a sucker for a good deal. I have a deep love for a bargain and love garage saling. I've been reading lots of blogs about all the wonderful things people find at thrift stores. For years I have shopped thrift stores for children's books for my Kindergarten classroom (he says I collect those too). So I thought I'd go this week and see what I could find. And here is my catch. Yes I collect Longaberger baskets(they cost how much he said?)but the deal is I can only buy something if it can be used. So see below...this is what I found and it was.....50cents!!!! I looked online and they're selling for $175.00. I can't wait to go garage saling tomorrow!!! If I find something great I'll post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment