Sunday, July 12, 2009

Totally Tag Saling



So....I've been away on vacation! Lon and I went to the Artesian Lakes in Cleveland, Texas with his business for the Fourth of July and I'm finally back into the swing of things. I think it was the luxury of my very own golf cart that did it. I did go garage saling this weekend. Let's see what I got! Don't forget to checkout Rhonda over at Southern Hospitality to see what everyone else got, it's my favorite part.


Let me tell you-I literally hosted a pampered chef party two weeks ago and got my goodies last week. I love their stuff but it's a little pricey. I have a hard time buying things for full price. Look what I found. Three of their stoneware pieces. I have the muffin pan, just got it with my new order...a bundt cake-should be interesting, and a mini loaf pan 3.00 each!!! The cookie press-I already have one but for 2.00 I'll take another! Last a little press sandwich thingy to make cutie PB&J sandwiches with. 50 cents!



I got some mini cupcake pans for 25 cents a piece and those little umbrellas are actually for my pink flamingo Christmas tree which will live upstairs this year-my husband is thrilled, note the sarcasm. Did I mention I love flamingos? Oh 25 cents also.



Last a white wire bin for the downstairs bathroom 2.00. Another DVD 1.00, notepads-I have a thing for notepads, must be the teacher in me. I also buy these pads every year at a local craft show for Christmas gifts and they are 8.00 a piece. These are the same ones, still wrapped marked 1.00 but she gave them to me for 50 cents each! Plus a cute checkbook cover for 50 cents. I also snagged 25 CD's for my IPod (not pictured) for 9.00. I will be hitting up the thrift stores tomorrow and Kimmie and I will attempt to ice some cakes for our cake class-stay tuned.

9 comments:

  1. Lotsa great stuff, especially that metal basket. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals - especially on the Pamp. Chef.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score on the Pampered Chef items! Great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl you did great ! I always look for Pampered Chef stuff - I love it too !
    Hugs ~ Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bargains! Love the wire basket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome finds and what bargains! Love that basket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to score PC pieces at yardsales! You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Pampered Chef. You got a fantastic deal.

    ReplyDelete