Monday, July 20, 2009

Totally Tag Saling

Here's what I got this weekend! Don't forget to check out what everyone else got at Southern Hospitality!

A glass cake stand, to go with all of my new cakes. 2.00!





Cute Sam and Libby boots-for the garden and the rain. 2.00!





My usual array of Children's book-25 cents a piece, two cutie notepads-10 cents a piece, a hangy dodad-25 cents, some movies 2.00(I usually will only buy these for 1.00 but it was a super slow weekend and I wanted some new movies), and some candles for 25 cents a piece.


It wasn't that great of a weekend but here's looking forward to next weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Those rain boots are just so cute! I'm glad you found such good bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are just too darn cute!! I always try to look for cake plates, plain or frou frou... Glad you found goodies.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The boots are adorable and that cake stand is very classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGH! I'm dying to find a cake stand just like that!!!!

    Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome finds! Love the cake stand and those boots are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, oh so cute rain boots! I would love to wear a pair of those in my garden during the muddy Spring! Pretty cakestand too!

    ReplyDelete