Sunday, December 27, 2009

Peppermint Twist

I have loads (well ok 7) orders of cake balls in the last three weeks. Considering I never dreamed people would actually be buying them from me I'm thrilled! Another tally mark for getting to stay at home for good! Here's the new kind-red velvet with cream cheese frosting, vanilla dip, and peppermint pieces on top. The red velvet cake dabbled into the dip and made it speckled which i thought was cool.





Oh and look what I bought!!! My first sewing machine. I'm scared-very scared but I did take it out of the box, turned it on, and read ten pages of the manual! I can't wait to take my first class. To all my other seamstresses out there. I wish you were here so we could share it together. I'm dying to know what everyone got for Christmas. That post will come in a couple of days. Here's to lazing about the house and vacuuming up pine needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment