Saturday, January 2, 2010

What'd You Get For Christmas?

Do you remember growing up and running to the phone after you opened all of your gifts to call your best friend and dish about what each other got? Well that's how Suzanne and I always rolled.Christmas 2009 consisted of lots of food, teenagers hiding their faces and refusing to hug people, and getting everything we wanted yet spending half of what we did last year. How that happened I'll never know!
I got my Flamingo Motel!!! I have been wanting this for two years now-why because I collect dept. 56 and have a deep love for flamingos. Lon got extra points for this after last year's mishap.


Lon got a dremel-whatever that means. He wanted it-I bought it.

Teenagers refusing to be merry until the opened their gifts.

And probably the best gift of all from my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment