Friday, January 29, 2010

Meatballs,Meatballs!



I did it again. I cooked and neither Lon nor myself died. I'm completely overwhelmed by taking three graduate courses at once this semester so decided to cook a little side dish/ appetizer. I believe I got this recipe off of the Pillsbury site. They're covered meatballs. You'll need:

2 cans of Grands biscuits or three Grands Jr-whatever you have a coupon for

15 or so croutons crushed

1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or a ton if you're me.

2 tablespoons melted butter

15 meatballs thawed


Preheat the oven to 375 degrees

Grease a cookie pan or use your very versatile cooking stone (I use it for EVERYTHING!)

Roll out the biscuits

Add cheese as pictured.




I told you I used a ton.


Push meatballs down into the center of each biscuit.

Pinch the biscuit up and around to cover all of the cheese and meatball and seal.




See the seals?

Cover the top of each biscuit with butter-brush it on ever so gently.

Add crushed croutons on the top. I put mine in a Ziploc baggie and whacked them until they're crushed.

Bake for 10-12 or until golden brown and there you go.

Happy Cooking. We're going to PF Chang's!!! Oh yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment