Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Need S'Mores?



Each week I'm trying to make something new. Last week it was S'mores brownies-so easy and I think with my couponing it cost me 1.50 for the batch. Now you know I didn't make the brownies from scratch because I'm working on making things from my stockpile. So you need:


1 box of brownie mix (follow the directions on the back regarding water, oil, and eggs)

1 bag of mini marshmallows or 40 large jumbo ones

3 Hershey's chocolate bars broken into small pieces

1-2 cups-depending on you of graham crackers or graham cracker crust


I baked the brownies plain and them pulled out five minutes early. First throw on the marshmallows, if you're using the big mallows like I did but them up first. They work as the glue some get them everywhere! Next spread on the chocolate and then grahams. Cook for 5 more minutes or until the mallows brown a bit. They are sooo good and something about the mallows just brings it to a whole nother level of goodness. I got this recipe off of a frugal blog and I can't remember where but to whoever figured this out thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment